Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

We did some cute projects for Mother's Day. It was fun to talk with the kids about all the things they love about their Mommies.



We made these hand print bouquets.


Since this project was something I had to do with one child at a time I set up this activity to keep the other children occupied. I got the idea from The Imagination Tree. They have some great ideas for simple activities that will keep kids busy exploring and using their imagination.



I love these worksheets. You can find these online but I created this one myself. You never know what the children will come up with.


I found how important it is to find good books relating to whatever theme we are doing. When I read to the children before we work on a project they can really get into the project and understand what we are talking about.


I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We spent time with my mom and my mom-in law.


We also celebrated my mom-in laws birthday which is next weekend.





Enjoying some cake.



Jonny and I were lucky enough to get a couple hours alone together. We went out for drinks and appetizers, something we need to do more often.


Happy Mother's Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment