Friday, April 13, 2012

What's the Weather?

This week my theme with the kids was weather. For once I was actually hoping for some rain so they could really relate to what were talking about but it ended up being a beautiful week. Here are some pictures from this week and some of the projects we did.


We used hula-hoops and pretended they were puddles that we could jump in.





How did I get so lucky that I get to do this every day.


There is always time for dress-up!


Two beautiful princesses!



Talk about static!



Chasing bubbles


They were figuring out how the wind blows the bubbles around.



I meant to take pictures of them actually doing the projects but I kept forgetting. I will remember for the future. We made rainbows with tissue paper and a paper plate. I had them use a paint brush to paint the glue on then they stuck the tissue paper on.


They glued cotton balls on paper for clouds...


Then we used the cotton balls to paint the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment