Friday, April 6, 2012

My Life

       I have been contemplating doing a blog for a while now. The year 2012 has brought big changes in my life and I feel the need to document and share these experiences. I am a mom of a beautiful amazing two year old little girl. Maggie is light of my life and is the reason I was put here on this Earth. I am married to a amazing man, father, and husband with whom I am madly in love with. Maggie and I are very lucky to have Jonny in our lives. I also am blessed to be spending my days doing what I love, caring for children. I have been in the child care field pretty much since highschool and I am now a licensed family child care provider. I get to spend my days doing what I love in my own home. I consider myself to be the ultimate Susie Home-Maker. I am so blessed to have been able to be with my daughter as she has grown, developed and changed over the last two years and knowing that when we are ready for our next child I will be able to do the same. There is nothing like watching you child grow and experience the world around them.

        So my mission with this blog is to not only share with everyone my growing family's experiences but also to share with you what it is like to run a family child care buisness in your home. This experience is not always going to be all sunshine and smiles, but it is something that I am proud to be doing and I want to be able to look back on this time of my life and remember every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment