Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

I have always loved the Holidays. I am very blessed to have a large family with whom I am very close with. Most of my fondest memories are of times spent with family. Marrying my husband brought me into yet another very large, very close family, so these days on a single holiday we end up having to venture to three families toting a sugar crazed, nap deprived toddler. It is usually exhausting but still, I wouldn't have it any other way. This Easter was no different. Our morning at home with Maggie was great. She is really getting into the magic of the Holidays and understanding how it all works. We, well the Easter Bunny, surprised her with her first big girl bike. It was great to see her reaction. Then we were headed out on our road trip.


These pics are from the day before Easter. My mom (Grammie) came over to help us with our Easter Eggs. This was the first year I did them at my house. I love that it is time to start new traditions with my growing family that we'll be enjoying for several years to come.



Maggie was so proud of her eggs!



Egg Hunt #1





I can't believe how big my little girl is!



She says "I so pretty mommy"


Stop #1 The Shannon/Dennen Family
Maggie with her cousins Alex and Tyler


Love these kids





Egg Hunt #2









Stop #2
The Hadley Family








My Beauty


Of course a few days before the holiday Maggie fell and got a booboo on her nose.


Dancing with bubbles


Stop #3 The Havey Family
Egg Hunt #3


Maggie's cousin Sean



Maggie's cousin Emma



Emma, Jake
Sean, Maggie





These two spent half the night playing with the gate.





Happy Easter Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment